Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jaime's good friend Julie

Well, here's the text feed from Jaime realizing that WE DONT KNOW THIS JULIE...

We asked everyone to send pics and stories behind them...Jaime kept sending me these weird stories and pictures of this girl.  Finally, we resolved the Three's Company plot... 
On Aug 20, 2012, at 7:36 PM, Jaime Bobbitt <jaime480@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh. My. God. Hahahahaha!!!!  Okay, all this time I thought you were my friend Julie Grantham's friend. I just met Julie Guerra a couple months ago!!  But still, I may have some photos. 
That is so funny!  I got all of my mutual friends involved (of Julie Grantham's), and both of my Julie's share the same birthday. Sorry for the confusion!  

On Aug 20, 2012, at 8:41 PM, "Sra. Merchán" <sramerchan@gmail.com> wrote:

That's pretty funny.  I'm probably going to use one of those pics with the story behind it if that's ok?  But sill send one of you?
Sent from miPhone
 Totally on with me! That is soooo funny!  

Jaime

Well, here's the

No comments:

Post a Comment