Monday, September 17, 2012

General Tso's Hospital- good times in Taiwan

The final ones are from our most recent trip to NYC and DC. 


I LOVE the one where we are with the Michigan and Texas towers are the WWII monument. That's our respective hometown states, and they are right next to one another! 

Two are in Houston from when I visited in 2010 after not seeing each other for 2 years. We had such a great time rekindling the friendship, and she gave me my first taste of Texas lifestyle.

I absolutely adore Julie (and her family) and I'm SO fortunate to have her as a friend. She is one of the best things I took away from my Taiwan experience!  


In Taiwan on Orchid Island. Is was one of the best weekends I had in Taiwan. I really became closer to Jules and grew to love her!






No comments:

Post a Comment